On Dec. 26-30, 2013, pilgrims from St. Paul’s journeyed to St. Gregory Palamas Monastery in Hayesville, Ohio, for four days of prayer, rest, fellowship and spiritual growth.
St. Paul's Antiochian Women Visit St. Thekla Convent
On Saturday, December 7, 2013, members of the Antiochian Women of St. Paul’s visited St. Thekla Convent in Glenville, Pennsylvania, accompanied by St. Paul’s pastor Fr. Andrew. During the visit, the ladies received a tour of the monastery and saw the new censer stand that had been donated by the Antiochian Women for the chapel and had just been delivered. The ladies also brought with them groceries donated by Soumaya and Sons Bakery, as well as incense from the parish.
Mother Eisodia and Sister Kathrina showed true Christian hospitality during the visit, offering a shared meal and also explaining about the plans that have been made for the convent’s development.
2013 Parish Life Conference Photos July 7
2013 Parish Life Conference Photos July 6 (Banquet & Hafli)
Parish Life Conference Photos Online
On July 3-7, 2013, St. Paul’s hosted the 2013 Parish Life Conference of the Dioceses of New York / Washington and Charleston / Oakland.
Photos from the first few days of the PLC are now online at the following galleries:
- July 4 (Antiochian Women luncheon, FSJD meeting, Jonathan Jackson concert, Creative Arts Projects, Vendor Hall, Hospitality Room, Samuel Noble talk)
- July 5 (Enliven to Christ, Clergy Finance Seminar, Order of St. Ignatius luncheon, Chapel area, Jonathan Jackson talk, Choir rehearsal, Bible Bowl, Wine Tasting)
- July 6 (Awards Ceremony, Teen SOYO Volleyball Tournament, Clergy Wives Tea, Fr. Noah Bushelli talk, Dr. Christopher Veniamin keynote address)
- July 6 (Banquet & Hafli) (The Grand Banquet and the Hafli Fusion)/li>
- July 7 (Hierarchical Liturgy, Order of St. Ignatius of Antioch induction, Iconostasis tear-down)