What is the story of the feast? What is its meaning? Why do we celebrate it? What is its history? What are some associated customs? Unlock the inner truths behind some of the most prominent worship traditions of the Orthodox Church.
Presented by Fr. Andrew Stephen Damick
Sessions are held following Vespers (6:30pm) on Wednesday nights at St. Paul Orthodox Church in Emmaus, PA.
Schedule of Sessions:
- Nov. 19: Nativity of the Virgin Mary
- Nov. 26: Elevation of the Cross
- Dec. 3: Entrance of the Theotokos
- Dec. 10: Nativity of Christ
- Dec. 17: Theophany
- Dec. 24-31: Christmas break. No class.
- Jan. 7: Meeting of the Lord
- Jan. 14: Annunciation
- Jan. 21: Palm Sunday
- Jan. 28: Ascension
- Feb. 4: Pentecost
- Feb. 11: Transfiguration of Christ
- Feb. 18: Dormition of the Theotokos